Your patents, trademarks, designs, and domain names contribute to the value of your company. Protecting your talent is now a key issue in a context where companies’ competitiveness lies in their innovation. Make your intellectual property both an economic and strategic asset for your organization!
Combining strategic know-how and technical and legal expertise, Ipsilon assists you on all aspects of your intellectual property policy: from the management of your patents and trademarks, to the building and implementation of your strategy, in Europe, the United States, and all over the world.
We intervene at each stage of your process:
- Filing, the examination procedure, up till the issuance/registration of the IP rights.
- Exploitation and valuation of IP rights.
- Representation before the competent patents and trademarks offices in France, Europe, and at the international level: INPI, OBPI, EPO, EUIPO, USPTO and WIPO.
- Maintenance (annuities, renewals) of patents, trademarks, designs and domain names.
- Support and advice in the context of litigation, pre-litigation, negotiation of license agreements, coexistence agreements, technology transfer agreements, due diligence, etc.
Ipsilon’s professionalism and know-how guarantee the success of your intellectual property policy.